Vibratory and belt storage tables
Storage tables are stocked manually with correctly positioned goods to be conveyed and are used for storing and the gentle feeding of sensitive and generally rotationally symmetrical workpieces.
We have the following storage systems in our range:
- Type VFLSP: Vibratory storage table
- Type BFLSP: Belt storage table
- Type DFLSP: Rotary disc storage table
Vibratory storage table
- Vibratory drive(s)
- Control unit
- Vibratory table with guide elements
- Coating with conveyor brush
The arrangement of the conveyor brush on the vibratory storage table causes the material being conveyed to move in circular direction along the external barrier, where it can be captured and ejected. Larger storage tables use counter-rotating drive systems.