Storage and dosing system for tablets
We have again delivered bunker systems for tablets for a manufacturer of packaging machines for pharmaceutical products.
These are used to feed tablets, capsules or oblongs to a blister machine and pack them there.
The storage and dosing systems meet the current GMP guidelines.
The static storage bunkers hold 50 liters and dose the tablets with a vibrating chute into the downstream feeder for blister packs.
The tablets are conveyed in the vibrating chute through a sieve insert so that smaller fragments and debris can be sucked off through a suction nozzle.
Due to the manually adjustable passage height, the delivery rate can be adapted to the circumstances.
- Handmade funnel made of stainless steel 1.4404
- Electropolished surfaces
- Reproducible milled aluminum parts with special coatings
- Sieve insert for suctioning off dust and breakage
- Material certificates for all materials used
- FDA approval for all coatings used